Slope Adjusted Distances
The slope adjustment feature shows you the normal yardage PLUS the slope adjusted ‘true’ yardage distance, taking into consideration any incline or decline you are facing. It can easily be turned off for tournament play. The 3 targeting modes available are Standard, Scan and Pin, to suit your preference.
- NORMAL – with a click of the button while aiming at the target, the distance will show in the display with vibration.
- SCAN – useful when measuring various targets. Click the measurement button once to see the distance to each target. It can be scanned for 10 consecutive seconds and it takes one short click to start.
- PIN – when there are a lot of obstacles behind the pin, you can use this mode to get an accurate distance. Once aimed towards a specific target, click the measurement button, and move the unit toward the pin to display the distance.
Changing from meters to yards hold the “M” button for 2 seconds.
Changing from the slope on to off hold the “M” button for 5 seconds
|Pin Finder with Vibration
The GOLFBUDDY GB LASER Lite offers up to 6 x magnification making finding the target a breeze. This rangefinder also includes a vibration alert when the pin is detected making it ideal for windy days or unsteady hands.
|Scope – 6X Magnification
The 6 X magnification lens makes finding the target simple. View the yardage on the clear, easy-to-read wide LCD display.
|IPX4 Water Resistant
The GOLFBUDDY GB LASER Lite is IPX4 splash proof rated, meaning it is suitable for use in light rain. Submerging in water is not recommended.
- Small, light, and compact design
- 5–800 yard range – Accurate to 1 yard
- Measures yards and meters
- Pin finder with vibration mode
- 3 targeting modes (Standard, Scan, Pin)
- 6x Magnification
- The slope on/off functionality provides slope-adjusted distances for elevation
- USGA / R&A compliant – legal for handicap & tournament play
- Hard-wearing carry case with golf bag hook and easy access toggle closure